Get Grounded: Using the Ground as a Photo Prop

Email not displaying correctly? View it as a webpage.
Ohdeedoh
02/28/2011 send to a friend
Get Grounded: Using the Ground as a Photo Prop



I don't know about you, but all the helpful advice in last week's Ask a Photographer series has energized me to finally learn how to use my camera. Once I've got a better handle on at least the basics I can't wait to play around and indulge my desire to create some staged photos of my son. One idea that may be trendy, but for good reason is to change perspective, let your imagination run wild and use the ground as your backdrop. 

To full post and more examples...


This Week's Kids' Space Tour



Sebastian's White Nursery


Ask a Photographer: Rachel Devine

More Ask a Photographer:
Sabra Krock
Lucy Schaeffer
Stephanie Kaloi & Ashley Vaughn
Tracey Clark

Best,

Carrie McBride

Advertise With Us


TwitterFollow @ohdeedoh on Twitter
TwitterLike Ohdeedoh on Facebook

Apartment Therapy
Apartment Therapy Media
270 Lafayette Street, Suite 1204
New York, NY 10012

You received this email because you signed up to to receive the Apartment Therapy Daily email.
If you believe this has been sent to you in error, please safely remove yourself from this list
Privacy Policy
Posted by mbuhlah, Monday, February 28, 2011 10:40 AM

0 Comments:

<< Home | << Add a comment