Cold Heat Soldering Tool - article about Cold Heat Soldering Tool

Reading product reviews online can be really confusing. I had my eye on a new cold heat soldering tool that I saw on television. The product looked really impressive on T.V. and I couldn’t resist checking out what others had to say. They had to say an awful lot.

Though the cold heat soldering tool has gotten mixed reviews on the Web, I decided to give the product a try. Since it is such an inexpensive piece of equipment I figured that I had nothing to lose. The decision was a good one that I am very glad I made.

One critic said that the cold heat soldering tool was the worst invention ever created while another said that it was a professional-grade item that gives you a lot of service for the money. My opinion of the soldering tool falls somewhere in between. Here is a pretty realistic stance on the item.

First of all, the product sells for about 10 bucks. If you are expecting workshop quality from this cold heat soldering tool then you might be delusional. However, if you are expecting a handy tool that it perfect for occasional use then you have a realistic grasp on sound expectations for the product.

The claims made on the television don’t really stand up to the tool’s actual performance. I don’t believe that the cold heat soldering tool is as efficient (let alone more efficient) than the average soldering iron. However, the real selling point is its safety feature that offers quick heating and cooling.

I have used the cold heat soldering tool on a few little projects. I found that it is very safe to use and I didn’t burn myself at all. My old soldering iron has left me in tear because of my clumsiness. I don’t mind using this product around my kids, either. It really works the way it is shown on the television advertisement.

There are some drawbacks. If you use the cold heat soldering tool each and every day, it probably won’t stand up to the demands. The item is also a little bulky and difficult to use on smaller, more detailed tasks. Also, don’t break the tip. It is as expensive as a whole replacement.

Basically, the item is a good buy for someone like me. I use the cold heat soldering tool on rare occasions and it does a great job. If I soldered every day, I would have to go back to my old soldering iron.

Labels:

Posted by manung36, Wednesday, February 27, 2008 2:44 AM

0 Comments:

<< Home | << Add a comment